Re: [xep-support] Preventing Type 1 fonts from subsetting

From: Nikolai Grigoriev (grig@renderx.com)
Date: Mon Feb 09 2004 - 02:02:41 PST

    Ken,

    I could not reproduce the effect: on all our tests, fonts correctly
    obey subsetting values specified in fonts.xml. Could you please
    send us off-list (to support@renderx.com) an offending PDF sample,
    with etc/fonts.xml, PFB, and AFM for us to recreate the situation?

    Best regards,
    Nikolai Grigoriev
    RenderX