Re: [xep-support] Embedding Adobe standard fonts

From: Nikolai Grigoriev (grig@renderx.com)
Date: Thu Feb 05 2004 - 13:00:05 PST

    Gustaf,

    I would like to see the outlines that produce this effect. Could you
    please send us off-list PFA/PFBs for Helvetica and ZapfDingbats
    that you used?

    > Maybe better to embed them all the time?

    How could we do it? We don't have a license to redistribute the
    fonts themselves; only font metrics are public.

    > Hope for a quick reply, since I'm expected to deliver a new file.
    > Otherwise, is there a previous version where this works?

    It's hard to say without trying your actual fonts.

    Regards,
    Nikolai Grigoriev
    RenderX