[xep-support] Marker values in expressions

From: Ben Reid (ben.reid@systematics.com.au)
Date: Wed Jan 21 2004 - 22:51:23 PST

    Would I be right in saying that you cannot use <fo:markers> and
    <fo:retrieve-marker>
    in calculations?

    That is if I define a value using a marker, it cannot be accessed through an
    expression
    in an <xsl:value-of select=""/>.

    Ben Reid
    Systematics
    Phone: 07 3221 0075
    Mobile: 0425 779 999
    <mailto:ben.reid@systematics.com.au <mailto:ben.reid@systematics.com.au> >
    <http://www.systematics.com.au/ <http://www.systematics.com.au/> >
    Legal Information and technology partnerships since 1978

    This email and any attachments are confidential and may contain copyright
    material of Systematics.
    They are supplied for the information of the addressee only and may not be
    used by any other person/s
    without the approval of Systematics. If you are not the intended recipient,
    please notify us and delete
    all copies of this email. Unless otherwise indicated, the views expressed in
    this message are those of
    the individual transmitting them and not the views of Systematics. While all
    care has been taken to
    ensure that this email and any attachments do not contain computer viruses,
    Systematics does not
    represent or warrant that they are free from computer viruses or other
    defects. It is the recipient's
    responsibility to scan this email and any attachments for viruses.
    Systematics accepts no liability
    for any loss, damage or consequence resulting directly or indirectly from
    their use.