[xep-support] XEP 3.7.1 is available

From: Nikolai Grigoriev (grig@renderx.com)
Date: Mon Jan 12 2004 - 12:17:00 PST

    Dear all,

    we just released XEP 3.7.1. It fixes bugs mentioned last week in this list,
    namely:

      * license files with Unix or Mac newlines are recognized correctly;

      * repeatable header is correctly displayed when the first row has
        a smaller height than the header;

      * multi-page footnotes don't get trimmed.

    Following a suggestion from Oliver Becker, we also restored
    the behaviour of the default logger as it was in 3.6.x: identical
    errors/warnings are cached, and displayed only once per document.

    Please download your copy from http://shop.xattic.com/extras.cgi.
    RenderX team wishes you a pleasant work.

    Best regards,
    Nikolai Grigoriev