Re: [xep-support] Problems printing PDF

From: Alexander Peshkov (peshkov@renderx.com)
Date: Mon Jan 12 2004 - 06:10:17 PST

    Hello Anders,

    We saw a similar problem some time ago. It manifested when
    document produced by XEP was printed on PostScript printers from
    Acrobat 4.0. The reason was a bug in Acrobat 4.0; since version
    3.22, XEP includes a workaround for it.

    If you are using XEP older than XEP 3.2.2 please upgrade to a newer
    version.
    If the problem persists with XEP 3.2.2 or older we would like to have
    a small example of both source FO and PDF (off-list).
    Information about your printer manufacturer and exact diagnostic
    issued by print shop RIP would also be helpful.

    Best regards,
    Alexander Peshkov mailto:peshkov@renderx.com
    RenderX