Re: [xep-support] Invalid license file

From: Nikolai Grigoriev (grig@renderx.com)
Date: Thu Jan 08 2004 - 07:24:38 PST

    Werner,

    the problem is due to line end treatment: XEP 3.7 assumes
    that all newlines are Windows-style (CR-LF), and therefore
    fails on license.txt that were saves as text under Unix.
    We will fix this on the first occasion; as a quick
    workaround, you can re-save your license with CR-LF
    newlines.

    Best regards,
    Nikolai Grigoriev
    RenderX