[xep-support] Warnings in 3.7

From: Oliver Becker (obecker@informatik.hu-berlin.de)
Date: Thu Jan 08 2004 - 04:43:03 PST

    Hello,

    another wish for the 3.7.1 update:
    I noted that XEP 3.7.1 now prints the same warning multiple times
    (presumably one warning per occurance)

    I'm using heavily "outside" floats and get the whole screen now filled
    with the message
    [warning] Value "outside" for 'float' attribute is a RenderX extension.

    In 3.6.* this message appeared only once.
    I do like the former behavior more :-)

    Thanks,
    Oliver

    | ob|do Dipl.Inf. Oliver Becker |