[xep-support] Repeating table headers/3.7

From: Wood, Ronald (rwood@CCBN.com)
Date: Wed Jan 07 2004 - 14:09:21 PST

    Thanks.

    I am seeing an issue with the new repeating table headers. It appears that
    when an initial table header would push the first body row to the next page,
    instead of starting on the next page XEP writes out the first body row with
    NO headers.

    I tried setting keep-with-next.within-page="always" on the table-header, but
    that doesn't fix it. I haven't checked if that's even a valid place to put
    it.

    Any ideas?

    -Ronald S. Wood.