Re[2]: [xep-support] XEP 3.3.1 suddenly crashes

From: Alexander Peshkov (peshkov@renderx.com)
Date: Mon Dec 01 2003 - 00:58:50 PST

    Hello John,

    If you need to concatenate several already formatted PDFs you have to
    use some third party tools (i.e. those mentioned in the answer of Ken
    Holman). However I was talking about another option: with XEP you can
    format your documents into our internal XML representation using
    appropriate backend (com.renderx.xep.H4XEP). This format have quite a
    simple structure and a number of document can be easily concatenated
    into a single one. Afterwards this document can be processed with XEP
    into PDF or PostScript. Moreover you can automate this process using
    XEP API without saving any intermediate result on the disk. This
    technic demonstrated in our ConcatFormatter sample available in
    Developer and Server editions of XEP (along with API description).

    Best regards,
    Alexander Peshkov mailto:peshkov@renderx.com
    RenderX