Re: [xep-support] API Driver.Init method

From: Alexander Peshkov (peshkov@renderx.com)
Date: Fri Nov 28 2003 - 02:33:22 PST

    Hello Chris,

    The situation is as follows: XEP 3.63 tries to analyze all Java
    properties whose names do not contain dots and issues warnings
    on STDERR. I.e. setting property -Dmystuff=123 (but not -Dmy.stuff)
    will make XEP print "unrecognized option mystuff, skipping" on STDERR.
    This behavior is a bug indeed - we will fix it in the next release.
    Thanks for your feedback.

    Best regards,
    Alexander Peshkov mailto:peshkov@renderx.com
    RenderX