Re: [xep-support] XEP 3.3.1 suddenly crashes

From: Alex Peshkov (peshkov@renderx.com)
Date: Thu Nov 27 2003 - 09:50:44 PST

    Hello, Joachim.

    First of all try to increase amount of memory available for Java using
    -Xms and -Xmx Java VM options. If those setting are already
    approaching the size of available RAM then an upgrade would be
    helpful. If upgrading hardware is not an option, you have to split you
    document into several chunks, process them separately and then
    concatenate the results.

    Best regards,
    Alexander Peshkov mailto:peshkov@renderx.com
    RenderX