Re: [xep-support] Distorted images?

From: Alexander Peshkov (peshkov@renderx.com)
Date: Mon Nov 17 2003 - 08:39:52 PST

    Hello Bart,

    There is nothing wrong with your XSL FO. Maybe document scaling
    applied by Acrobat Reader make your image look like it is distorted.
    Have you tried to print your document? Is it still looks distorted?
    If you are sure that there is a problem indeed, please send me one
    image and resulting ("distorted") PDF off-list so that I can examine it.

    Best regards,
    Alexander Peshkov mailto:peshkov@renderx.com
    RenderX