[xep-support] Dynamically rotating images

From: Ryan Graham (Ryan.Graham@apollogrp.edu)
Date: Tue Nov 11 2003 - 16:47:33 PST

    Hi,

    I was wondering if it is possible to check the dimensions of an image while
    processing (example dimensions: 900wide x 300 tall), and if it is too wide
    for my page, rotate it 90 degrees on the page to simulate the way
    traditional books deal with these types of images (and to avoid "no space
    for an element, trying to recover" errors). Has anyone attempted anything
    similar, or can you point me in the right direction??

    Thanks so much,

    Ryan Graham