[xep-support] mixed 1 col and 2 col layouts

From: Chris Johnson (cjohnson@capcollege.bc.ca)
Date: Mon Nov 10 2003 - 12:13:41 PST

    Hi,

    I'm wondering if any of the following layouts can be done with XEP.
    Please see attached image, as I'm much better in Illustrator than I am
    with ASCII art (!)

    1) 2 column text, 1 column figure at top or bottom of page

    2) 2 column text above and below 1 column figure

    In both cases, the paragraph flow is a > b > c > d.

    TIA,

    Chris

    Chris Johnson

    Web Developer