Re: [xep-support] different layout in region-body for even/odd pages

From: Alexander Peshkov (peshkov@renderx.com)
Date: Mon Nov 03 2003 - 00:34:02 PST

    Hello Oliver,

    In XSL FO you can have different page masters for odd and even page
    (see description of fo:conditional-page-master-reference). This allows
    you to change page format depending on its parity.

    As for margin notes (also known as 'marginalia') those are created in
    XEP with side floats using XEP-specific values 'inside' and 'outside'.
    Here is an example:
    http://xep.xattic.com/xep/testsuite/usecasestest.html#marginalia

    Hope this helps.

    Best regards,