Re: [xep-support] Postscript problems

From: Nikolai Grigoriev (grig@renderx.com)
Date: Wed Oct 22 2003 - 08:17:33 PDT

    MessageStephane,

    XEP 3.6.1-3.6.2 has a problem in PFB font embedding.
    This will be fixed in XEP 3.6.3, to be released in a day
    or two.

    Other changes in PostScript generator comprise an ability to set
    page device settings for individual pages. These changes are
    quite local, and seemingly innocuous.

    Best regards,
    Nikolai Grigoriev
    RenderX