Re: [xep-support] OT: Cannot unsubscribe from this list

From: Nick Filimonov (nick@renderx.com)
Date: Tue Sep 23 2003 - 05:32:10 PDT

    Joachim,

            This is because mailing lists had moved from one server to
    another while you were still subscribed to xep-support@renderx.com. In
    order to alter your subscription, please send your commands to
    majordomo@renderx.com (note absence of www).
            Majordomo at www.renderx.com does not service XEP-related
    mailing lists anymore. Sorry for the inconvenience.

    Sincerely Yours,
    Nick Filimonov,
    RenderX Technical Support Team