[xep-support] Duplicate messages on the list

From: Nick Filimonov (nick@renderx.com)
Date: Thu Sep 18 2003 - 04:15:50 PDT

    Dear XEP-support subscribers,

    Sorry for repeated postings coming recently from XEP-support
    list: one of the subscribers had a mail server problem which made
    messages delivered to that subscriber return back to the list. We have
    temporarily disabled delivery to the address in problem and made their
    IT department aware of the issue. We appreciate your understanding.

    Best regards,
    Nick Filimonov