[xep-support] Hungarian hyphenation

From: Cournane, Mavis (M.) (mcournan@ford.com)
Date: Fri Sep 05 2003 - 03:23:26 PDT

    Dear all
    we are having a problem with hyphenation for Hungarian using XEP (3.5.4, same problem with 3.5.3). We are using the TeX hyphenation dictionary huhyph.tex and have found that hyphenation within table cells is incorrect.
    For example, fi-gyelmeztető is getting wrongly hyphenated as figye-lmeztető and sebes-ségmérő is getting wrongly hyphenated as sebess-égmérő.

    Has anyone else come across a similar issue? Any help would be much appreciated.

    Many thanks
    Mavis Cournane
    Ford Motor Company