From: Nikolai Grigoriev (email@example.com)
Date: Sat Aug 16 2003 - 00:54:19 PDT
> message cannot parse file:/C:/Program
> Developer/etc/xep.xml:java.io.EOFException: no more input
1. Do you have xep.xml at the location that you see in the message?
2. Does your XEP engine work when launched from the command line?
By the way: questions like that are better directed to firstname.lastname@example.org,
not to the public list. I recommend you send your request there, specifying
- the exact location of your Tomcat installation;
- the exact location of your XEP root directory;
- your build.xml file for WebSphere connector.
Please also provide answers to two questions above.
(*) To unsubscribe, send a message with words 'unsubscribe xep-support'
in the body of the message to email@example.com from the address
you are subscribed from.
(*) By using the Service, you expressly agree to these Terms of Service http://www.renderx.com/tos.html
This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.5 : Sat Aug 16 2003 - 00:58:43 PDT