[xep-support] small caps (inline font-variant) support?

From: Scott.Came@courts.wa.gov
Date: Wed Aug 13 2003 - 13:22:51 PDT

    Hello everyone, XEP newbie here, first post to the list.

    I've got some fo that FOP is formatting fine. It involves this:

    <fo:inline font-variant="small-caps">some text</fo:inline>

    The PDF output from FOP has small caps; the same stuff run thru XEP renders
    the text using normal font.

    Is there something special I need to do, perhaps in terms of font
    configuration?

    Also, is there a way to search the list archives (I couldn't find one at
    http://xep.xattic.com/xep/lists.html <http://xep.xattic.com/xep/lists.html>
    )? Apologies if this question has been asked/answered before...

    Thanks much.
    --Scott

    Scott Came
    Senior Designer/Enterprise Architect
    Washington Administrative Office of the Courts
     <mailto:scott.came@courts.wa.gov> scott.came@courts.wa.gov
    (360) 705-5271