[xep-support] Image captions

From: Jooyong_Lee@omb.eop.gov
Date: Thu Aug 07 2003 - 12:34:16 PDT

    Hello,

    I think I am doing this wrong but I am trying to find a better way to attach and
    align captions to floating images. Is there a better way to do this when only
    the height information is available? So in another words, is there a way to
    limit the width of the caption to the width of the image even when the images
    width is not specified but only the height is?

    Any suggestions are greatly appreciated. Thank you.

    -Jooyong Lee

    This code is similar to what I have:

    <fo:float float="left">
         <fo:block>
              <fo:external-graphic src="url('c:\somepicture.jpg')"
    content-width="3.5in"/>
         </fo:block>
         <fo:block font="8pt Helvetica" width="3.5in">
              Here is the caption for the picture above.
         </fo:block>
    </fo:float>