Re: [xep-support] Ant task

From: Alexander Peshkov (peshkov@renderx.com)
Date: Wed Aug 06 2003 - 00:42:12 PDT

    Hello Anil,

    An XEP Ant Task is available for any commercial version of XEP (any
    version except for trial). You can download it from
    http://shop.xattic.com/~renderx/shop/extras.cgi (please keep your
    license key ready as you will be asked to upload it to the server).

    Best regards,
    Alexander Peshkov mailto:peshkov@renderx.com
    RenderX