[xep-support] XSL:FO -> JPEG

From: David Wilkinson (davidw@avenida.co.uk)
Date: Mon Aug 04 2003 - 03:12:47 PDT

    Does anyone know how I can build a thumbnail preview of my XSL:FO document,
    preferably as a jpeg?

    I've considered generating a postscript file from XEP and then
    post-processing that with something like ghostscript, but ideally would
    like a java based solution that doesn't require firing off external apps.

    Any ideas?

    Thanks,

    Dave W.