[xep-support] MalformedURLException in com.renderx.util.Magic

From: UWE.GOERSCH@LHSYSTEMS.COM
Date: Wed Jul 16 2003 - 07:07:52 PDT

    Hi,

    we still have a problem with integrating XEP 3.04 in our application.

    It seems, once "com.renderx.sax.InputSource" is instantiated with
    "resource:com/renderx/util/magic.xml" it seems to return this string with
    "getSystemId()".
    The XMLReader (here Saxon, but essentially Xerces seems to do the same) then
    tries to create a "java.net.URL" with this string
    "resource:com/renderx/util/magic.xml" and this throws a
    MalformedURLException.

    Should "getSystemId()" on "com.renderx.sax.InputSource" yield this
    ("resource:com/renderx/util/magic.xml") result or a different result? Is
    there an error in our configuration?

    Any further help is highly appreciated!

    Kind regards

    Uwe

            Uwe Görsch
            Consultant

            Lufthansa Systems Business Solutions GmbH
            HAM AM/D
            Sportallee 54 a
            22335 Hamburg
            Germany