[xep-support] PDF and EPS images in trial version

From: Adam Rogoyski (rogoyski@math.utexas.edu)
Date: Mon Jul 14 2003 - 20:07:59 PDT

       I am using XEP 3.5 Trial with Sun Java 1.4.1_01 under Debian Linux.
    The web page says XEP supports eps images only in the Postscript
    generator, but that they will be replaced by a bitmap preview image if
    available. Does this work in the trial version?
       Also it says that PDF images are supported in the PDF generator. I
    have been unable to get any pdf files to show up as images using

    <fo:external-graphic src="url(image_file.pdf)" width="100%"
    scaling="non-uniform"/>

    Is this supported in the trial version? I have had to problem using jpeg
    or tiff images.
       Thank you.

       Adam Rogoyski