[xep-support] MalformedURLException in com.renderx.util.Magic

From: UWE.GOERSCH@LHSYSTEMS.COM
Date: Fri Jul 11 2003 - 08:41:36 PDT

    Hello,

    once we try to integrate XEP 3.04 client into our application for testing
    purposes we get the following error message:
    "com.renderx.util.Magic:java.net.MalformedURLException: unknown protocol:
    resource"
    and XEP exits. (I have learned that "resource" is an internal protocol used
    by RenderX, e.g "resource:com/renderx/util/magic.xml")

    Does anyone know why this problem occurs? Any kind of help is highly
    appreciated!

    Thanks in advance

    Uwe Görsch

            Uwe Görsch
            Consultant

            Lufthansa Systems Business Solutions GmbH
            HAM AM/D
            Sportallee 54 a
            22335 Hamburg
            Germany