Re[2]: [xep-support] Nonbreaking space?

From: Alexander Peshkov (peshkov@renderx.com)
Date: Wed Jul 02 2003 - 03:35:11 PDT

    Hello Leszek,

    LN> Thanks for really fast answer. I tried using   - it is a "Scaron"
    LN> (uppercase S with smthin above it).

    Decimal 160 (HEX 00A0) is a Unicode codepoint of the no-break space (take
    a look here: http://www.unicode.org/charts/PDF/U0000.pdf)
    I suppose you just mistyped it (wrote Š instead of  ) since
    Scaron has a HEX code 0160 (decimal 352).

    LN> Tip with inline element should do
    LN> the job :-)

    Yes it should, but no-break space may be easier to use (at least less
    verbose).

    Best regards,
    Alexander Peshkov mailto:peshkov@renderx.com
    RenderX