[xep-support] New Century Schoolbook font

From: Jooyong_Lee@omb.eop.gov
Date: Tue Jul 01 2003 - 13:51:50 PDT

    Hello,

    I have just recently started using RenderX and I am having trouble with trying
    to use a font that is needed for a document. The "New Century Schoolbook" font
    does not seem to be an available font. Is there anyway I can access this font
    when using renderX to go from XSL-FO to PDF? What must I do to get that font
    working with renderX? Thank you any help.

    -Jooyong Lee