Re: [xep-support] Automatic resizing of big graphic

From: Marc (marc.liste@free.fr)
Date: Fri Jun 27 2003 - 05:29:30 PDT

    Hello,

    I will have a look to the thread, and I try to use the solution, but I
    always have the same error message :
    -- {?no space for an element, trying to recover} ---
    and I don't have the graphic in the pdf file.

    Here is the piece of code I use :
    <fo:block font-family="Times" text-align="justify" font-size="9pt"
    color="black">
    <fo:inline>
    <fo:external-graphic content-width="scale-to-fit"
    content-height="scale-to-fit" scaling="uniform"
    src="url(./Ann7CnvTriP50.gif)"/>
    </fo:inline>
    </fo:block>
    <fo:block font-family="Times" text-align="justify" font-size="9pt"
    color="black">
    <fo:inline>
    <fo:external-graphic content-width="scale-to-fit"
    content-height="100%" width="100%" scaling="uniform"
    src="url(./Ann7CnvTriP51.gif)"/>
    </fo:inline>
    </fo:block>

    Marc