[xep-support] No matching stylesheet error

From: Els van Trigt (evtrigt@ambrac.nl)
Date: Tue Jun 24 2003 - 03:59:01 PDT

    Dear XEP people,

    Since one of the latter versions of XEP I get the following error:

    "error: cannot get associated stylesheet: No matching <?xml-stylesheet?>
    processing instruction found
    (document
    (validate [validation OK])"

    Since validation is OK and XEP processes the file, it does not seem vital.
    However, I would like to see this error disappear. How?

    Thanks

    Els van Trigt

    Ambrac Information Management
    Pieterstraat 11