Re[2]: [xep-support] XEP class loading

From: Dawid Weiss (Dawid.Weiss@cs.put.poznan.pl)
Date: Fri Jun 20 2003 - 03:10:50 PDT

    Really? I think they are relative to the JAR where they are declared -
    I used it numerous times with my code and it all worked well (but I never
    checked this with other JVM's but SUN's):

    java -jar ..\bubu\myjar.jar

    load all the (relative) jar dependencies from ..\bubu even though the
    currect directory remains to be '.'

    Dawid