Re: [xep-support] Tables over page breaks

From: Alexander Peshkov (peshkov@renderx.com)
Date: Mon Jun 16 2003 - 07:02:21 PDT

    Hello Keith,

    If you want to prevent table rows from breaking over the page break -
    provide them with keep-together.within-page="always" attribute. If you
    allow rows to break but still want to have all borders drawn then you
    should set border-before-width.conditionality="retain" and
    border-after-width.conditionality="retain".

    Best regards,
    Alexander Peshkov mailto:peshkov@renderx.com
    RenderX