Once again: [xep-support] rx:page-device

From: Chris Broecker (Broecker.C@edincc.co.uk)
Date: Mon Jun 09 2003 - 02:14:58 PDT

    David, Pierre,

    It seems that I am facing the same issue now that you have discussed in
    March.

    In XEP 2.7, I have used the rx:page-device element to set PostScript options
    like duplex, number of copies, and input tray (Note: The MediaType would be
    useful as well). The error message that comes up is the following:

            "Element 'page-device' is obsolete; use <?xep-postscript-* ?>
    processing instructions instead."

    However, as Pierre points out below, the xep-postscript-* options are
    limited to PS Level and Unicode.

    Has this useful functionality been dropped in XEP 3.4?

    I would be grateful for any help on getting stylesheets from XEP 2.7 that
    use rx:page-device upgraded to XEP 3.4.

    Regards,
    Chris