[xep-support] text margins

From: Martin Goik (goik@HdM-Stuttgart.de)
Date: Mon May 26 2003 - 02:16:29 PDT

    I am trying to create text margins for double sided printing
    synchronized with corresponding objects in the page's body.

    All I found was an article by Ken Holman which provides a solution for
    one-sided printing (i.e. no "binding" side):

    This describes my problem and there seems to be no solution in current
    xsl-fo 1.0.

    So my question is: Does renderx offer an extension to do this?

    --
    Martin Goik  Tel.  +49-711-685-8365  http://www.HdM-Stuttgart.de/~goik