RE: [xep-support] XEP 3 + XALAN

From: Kevin Ross (Kevin.Ross@iVerticalLeap.com)
Date: Tue Apr 29 2003 - 08:05:09 PDT

    >>it still uses XT for internal purposes,
    >>because it is faster and smaller. Usually many times faster
    >>and smaller than XALAN.

    Even so, it is more important to me to be functional, than fast, and I
    have code that works with Xalan, where I've had no luck with XT after
    many hours.

    So the previous message stating, "XEP is JAXP-aware" is not entirely
    true?

    Would it be possible to get a patch that allows me to use a JAXP
    transformer?

    Thank you,

    Kevin Ross