RE: [xep-support] Ant Task ClassCastException

From: Kevin Ross (Kevin.Ross@iVerticalLeap.com)
Date: Wed Apr 23 2003 - 10:03:03 PDT

    Hello David,

    How would I implore my client to spend more for a developer license and
    access to the source, only to make a fix and submit it to you? I will
    pay you so I can fix it myself and make it work properly, then give you
    the fix for free?

    David, I am an open-source advocate, and I am very active in the
    community. If you will open your source to the ANT task to me, I would
    be willing to look into the problem, as well as share a fix with
    RenderX. I will not however, pay more to fix your product/accessory.

    Please forgive my tone, I am responding defensively as I see your
    message in the offense. I am trying to solve a problem, not criticize
    any particular solution you have to date.

    Kevin Ross