Re: [xep-support] Processing inline symbols

From: Clay Leeds (cleeds@medata.com)
Date: Tue Apr 22 2003 - 13:08:26 PDT

    I believe you would format it like this:

    <text>Some sample text here with a <fo:inline
    font-family="Symbol">&#221A;</fo:inline> radical symbol from the Symbol
    font and a <fo:inline font-family="Zapf Dingbats">&#25A0;</fo:inline>
    closed block symbol from the ZapfDingbats font.</text>

    That *should* do it. If you have problems, you might look here (in your
    FOP directory) for more information:

      examples\fo\advanced\cid-fonts.pdf

    Hope this helps!

    Web Maestro Clay