Re: [xep-support] Feature suggestion

From: Jim Melton (jim.melton@acm.org)
Date: Sun Apr 20 2003 - 11:41:58 PDT

    David,

    Fair enough! Thanks for the quick response.

    Thanks,

    At 10:49 2003-04-20 +0500 Sunday, you wrote:

    > > Is it possible for XEP to generate PDF with the pages already properly
    > > numbered from Acrobat's point of view?
    > >
    > > If that capability is already available, I cannot find it. If not, could
    > > it be provided?
    >
    >Jim,
    >
    >this functionality is a long waiting one in our 'TODO' list. We
    >will surely implement it (in fact, we are half the way towards
    >it), but I cannot promise any timeline.

    Jim Melton --- Editor of ISO/IEC 9075-* (SQL) Phone: +1.801.942.0144
    Oracle Corporation Oracle Email: mailto:jim.melton@oracle.com
    1930 Viscounti Drive Standards email: mailto:jim.melton@acm.org
    Sandy, UT 84093-1063 Personal email: mailto:jim@melton.name
    USA Fax : +1.801.942.3345