Re: [xep-support] test

From: David Tolpin (dvd@renderx.com)
Date: Thu Apr 17 2003 - 16:15:00 PDT

    Kenneth,

    xep-support is up and running; it is simply because the code is rather
    stable during three last months without major changes in the kernel
    despite the change of inheritance defaults there are no messages in
    the list.

    It happened before and is normal -- just means that problems are basically
    resolved and we have more clients supported through dedicated e-mail
    communication than through the public list (and we really have a lot).

    I think that as soon as we release the next version that is going to provide
    significant enhancements, we will have much higher traffic in xep-support.

    David Tolpin