RE: [xep-support] Embedded Type 1 fonts - again

From: Kevin Yank (kevin@sitepoint.com)
Date: Wed Mar 05 2003 - 05:05:20 PST

    If you're using Acrobat or Acrobat Reader to view the generated file, be
    sure that 'Use Local Fonts' is *unchecked* on the View menu before loading
    the file, or the reader may use the font installed on your computer instead
    of the embedded one.

    Kevin Yank
    Technical Business Director
    SitePoint.com - Master the Web!