Re: [xep-support]Using several alignment methods in one fo:block-container simultaneously.

From: Iren Myagkova (iren@relex.ru)
Date: Thu Feb 27 2003 - 03:31:53 PST

    Hi,

    Thank you very much for your help.
    As for the table, I'm afraid it will not be appropriate for us. Using
    absolutely positioned block containers is a simple and beautiful solution.
    Thank you!

    Could you tell us what we should do in order to alternate the positions of
    the different components from page to page (e.g. to position <Page Number>
    on the left on even pages, and on the right on odd pages)?

    Best regards,
    Myagkova Iren