[xep-support] space-before.conditionality at span boundaries

From: Jim Quest (relliquest@planet.nl)
Date: Tue Feb 25 2003 - 11:57:24 PST

    Dear All,
    I am trying to use space-before.conditionality="discard" at an unspanned
    fo:block that follows immediately a spanned fo:block. This property
    seems to be ignored.
    space.before.conditionality seems to be observed otherwise in non span
    boundaries.

    I guess the span property is supported only since late last year, and
    therefore impinging properties are not yet fully supported yet.

    From David Tolpin's last email, I understand that keep-with-next
    property is not supported at span boundaries. Are there property
    supported in the near future? Are there other unsupported properties?

    Regards