[xep-support] Extra spacing after wrapped text

From: Els van Trigt (evtrigt@ambrac.nl)
Date: Tue Feb 25 2003 - 00:52:00 PST

    Hi,

    I have attached an .fo and also generated PDF example of text that contains
    wrappers (italics, bold and underline). The problem is that the wrapped text
    somehow induces extra spacing after the wrapped elements before the comma is
    placed. I don't know why this extra spacing is here. Could this be a bug? I
    also tried the Antenna House formatter with the same result.
    Hope any of you can provide me with an answer. I am generating an index with
    many italics items, followed by a comma, and the extra spacing is not very
    neat.

    Thanks

    Els van Trigt

    Ambrac Information Management