[xep-support] keep-with-next support

From: Jim Quest (relliquest@planet.nl)
Date: Tue Feb 25 2003 - 00:13:45 PST

    Dear All,
    Using the xep3.2, I am having problem with keep-with-next on fo:block

    I have a 2 column page. keep-with-next on fo:block seems to work fine,
    unless there is also a span="all" on that fo:block.

    I have attached 2 fo files (with their pdf documents)
    keepwithnext-noprob.fo works like a star
    keepwithnext-problem.fo does not honour the keep-with-next property

    The only real difference between the 2 is that that fo:block with a
    keep-with-next property, also a span="all" property.

    Is there something wrong that I am doing?

    Thanks