[xep-support] cannot run XEP-Trial

From: Fatih Üstündağ (fatih@yore.com.tr)
Date: Thu Feb 20 2003 - 01:33:09 PST

    Hi,

    My company wants to buy XEP. I downloaded XEP-Trial and I installed to
    Windows98 PC.
    But when I want to run XEP,
    "Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
    com/renderx/xep/Driver" error occurred.

    How can I fix this error? ( sorry but I'm newbei in Java )

    My classpath seems to be true. ( I am sending autoexec.bat file too )

    Thanks for your helps.

    Fatih Üstündağ
    Yöre Elektronik Yayımcılık A.Ş.
    0 212 234 00 90