RE: [xep-support] Blank pages

From: Kevin Ross (Kevin.Ross@iVerticalLeap.com)
Date: Fri Feb 14 2003 - 12:26:46 PST

    OK, so I'm not the only idiot either! ;)

    May I make a request? PLEASE put something like 'THIS PAGE AVAILABLE IN
    THE FULL VERSION' on the blank page. Since I'm new to the technology, I
    spent an hour and a half pouring over my proof-of-concept code (I
    figured it was my fault), since I had to prove it worked before I could
    buy it.

    Thanks, works great now (after the -Xmx tweak), in production for 2
    weeks.

    -Kevin Ross