[xep-support] Blank pages

From: Greg Pierce (greg-lists@turtleprod.com)
Date: Fri Feb 14 2003 - 11:21:47 PST

    I'm working on testing XEP's trial version with some of my documents. I'm generating about a 15 page document at the moment, and I keep getting assorted blank pages in the result PDF toward the end of the document.

    I have an odd/even page master, and these blank pages can't just be thrown out, because they are being counted in the page numbering.

    When I say "blank", I really mean blank, too. No region-before or region-after content is even included.

    Has anyone seen these before? Is there a workaround to avoid this?

    THanks,

    greg.