[xep-support] Type1 font

From: Geyrecker Andreas (a.geyrecker@lexisnexis.at)
Date: Mon Feb 10 2003 - 06:50:01 PST

    Hi,

    we are using a Type1 Postscript-Font (Optima) and we are experiencing some
    problems.
    When I run xep all german umlauts, the german sharp s and some other glyphs
    are missing.
    In the afm file the EncodingScheme is set to AdobeStandardEncoding, but eg:
    germandbls is mapped to 223 (00DF). I checked some other afm files (which
    all worked) and always found the germandbls mapped to 251 (00FB).
    Do you know what's wrong?
    I have also tried to set up a glyphlist mapping but it failed.

    Best regards
    Andi Geyrecker
    LexisNexis Austria