Re: [xep-support] evem line height with superscript (was:1. unicode characters (eg arrow up) 2. line-height)

From: Tobias Reif (tobiasreif@pinkjuice.com)
Date: Wed Jan 22 2003 - 06:42:32 PST

    [sorry if this is a duplicate, but the other version didn't go through
    as it seems, although it's on-topic AFAICS]

    Paul

    Paul A. Hoadley (paulh@logicsquad.net) wrote in
    http://xep.xattic.com/lists/xep-support/0467.html :
    > You probably saw Nikolai's suggestions in another mail -- this is a
    > problem that is bugging me at the moment as well, so I will see if I
    > can work his suggestions into Norm's stylesheets. Let me know if you
    > come up with anything.

    I think the best solution for you and me would be to have something like
       $footnote.mark.properties
       $ulink.footnote.mark.properties
       $footnote.properties
    available as option params for the NW-FO-XSLTs.

    Check

    https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=672418&group_id=21935&atid=373750

    Tobi

    --